Admission Requirements For New Students
- Master’s degree or equivalent in related field from an accredited institution.
- Working/teaching experience of at least 2 years.
- Three letters of Recommendation. You can download the Recommendation Form here- Recommendation Form
- Student have the first option of taking the English Proficiency Test (EPT) offered by GSATM and pass it with score of 70% and above. Alternately, they can also take a foreign language proficiency test; e.g. English, TOEFL (iBT) and score at least 90 out of 120 (90/120) or IELTS exam and score 6.5 out of 9 (6.5/9).*
- Submitted all documents (Degrees, Transcripts, A Concept Paper and Recommendation Forms. All academic degrees and transcripts submitted by the students will be verified by AU-Registrar’s Office prior to the interview.
- Must successfully complete the interview process.
*Students with Disabilities can directly contact the testing agencies (ETS for TOEFL Exam) and (IELTS for IELTS Exam) for their needs. For the purposes of admission to the PhD-eLM program, the TOEFL/IELTS/GSATM (EPT) English test score is valid for 2 years after your test date.
Documents Required for Admission
Please note that to get admission in the PhD eLearning Methodology (PhD-eLM) program following documents are required. If you uploaded all the needed documents, we would acknowledge it immediately. If you missed uploading a few required documents, you can send them separately to our mailbox- firstname.lastname@example.org
A list of documents required for your admission to PhD-eLM is given below. Please upload:
- One (1) Most recent digital photograph
- One (1) digital copy of passport (For Foreigners) OR
- One (1) digital copy of Citizen ID (For Thai Citizens only)
- One (1) digital copy of Residence Registration (For Thai Citizens only)
- One (1) digital copy of last Degree you acquired (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
- One (1) digital copy of Official Transcript (Mark-Sheet) of the last degree e.g. MA/MS/MBA., etc.)
- A brief CV or Resume ( 1-Page only)
- A copy of research Concept Paper (See the Guideline)
After uploading item 1-8, please pay interview fee of 2000 Baht. You can transfer this amount in Thai currency through a Thai local bank. If you are residing overseas, you can transfer US$110 to our account and send a copy of the receipt or transfer slip to: email@example.com
As soon as the tasks mentioned above are taken care you will be informed about Face-to-Face (F2F) or online interview using any of the popular conferencing tools, such as, WebEx, Skype, Facebook Messenger, LINE, WhatSApp or any other VDO conferencing tool you may be using.
Your admission will be finalized within one week after you complete all requirements and an official Admission Letter (AL) will be sent to you.
Thank you for applying for PhD-eLM program. We are very pleased that you will study with one of the best international university in Thailand, ASEAN and beyond. Welcome aboard.