A Research Concept Paper (RCP) normally contains the following.
- Title/Topic: (Topic should be within the domain of eLearning and related pedagogies, technologies and current trends)
- Name: Put your name and your current designation / employment (if any)
- Introduction: Background of the proposed research (Maximum = 2 paragraphs )
- Objectives: Lists of the main objectives of the proposed research work (Maximum =3)
- Significance of the research: List or briefly describe how the proposed work would be beneficial as a product or as a service to professionals in the proposed field and benefit the society (Maximum = 2 paragraphs )
- Evidence to prove originality of the research: Identification of evidence of originality of the proposed research work (Maximum = 2 paragraphs )
- Research Methodology (Use only the sections applicable to your proposed research work. Maximum = 2-3 paragraphs)
7.1 Target group
7.2 Variables (in case your work uses quantitative research method)
7.3 Data collection means and method/s
7.4 Data analysis
NOTE: Research Concept Paper (RCP) should not exceed more than 2 pages Please keep it simple, precise and to-the point. Your research topic/title is tentative and subject to further changes.