The Ph.D. in Technology, Education, and Management is a 3-Year research-oriented program requiring students to successfully acquire 48 credits in accordance with the curriculum, pass exams and complete their dissertation. Students are expected to pursue their research work under the supervision of a qualified advisor. Students can use resources provided in our Learning Management System (LMS) and have every option for Face-to-Face (F2F) meeting and interaction with their advisers and peers using online commination channels, such as WhatsApp, Line, WebEx, Skype and the Social Media.
Our PhD-TEM Program aims to prepare competent:
1) Administrators, managers and planners in Technology, Education, and Management organizations
2) School/University researchers and instructors in Information, Communication and Technology
3) Senior and mid-level Technology, Education, and Management courseware producers,designers/developers and trainers
4) Senior and mid-level Technology, Education, and Management experts, specialists andconsultants
5) Senior and mid-level managers of Technology, Education, and Management centers/units
6) Senior and mid-level Technology, Education, and Management technologists
7) Senior and mid-level Technology, Education, and Management researchers
8) Senior trainers in public/private sectors and NGOs
- This program is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Thailand, and the Office of Higher Education Commission (OHEC).
- This program is also accredited internationally under the Assumption University global network.
Research oriented program, at AU campuses and also study at your own place at your own pace